This tutorial explains about Naruto Modeling Tutorial using 3ds max. Here you will create one of the most popular anime character today: Naruto. At this very first tutorial I will show you how to create a head. Different from my other tutorial, you won't find fully detailed step-by step tutorial. Trully, it's almost impossible to write fully detailed character modeling tutorial. You need to try on your own to master modeling human character. Therefore I assume you already familiar with 3dsmax features and functions. I also have already wrote a lot of tutorials about modeling. I suggest you follow previous tutorial first, like Modeling A Cartoon Pig, Modeling A Mug, Modeling Using Blueprint, Modeling Apache, or Kung Fu Panda Modeling
Creating The Face
1. First, you will create Naruto's face. I prepared 3dsmax file you need to start this tutorial with. Download two files, 3dsmax files (3dsmax ver 8, RAR) and bitmap images for blueprint (JPG, RAR). When you open 3dsmax file, you will get scene like image below. Blueprint image has some wireframe lines for your modeling guide. For you who wants to know more about using blueprint in modeling, please refer to Modeling Using Blueprint
Note: In 3ds max file, Smooth and Highlight (F3) and Edge Faces view (F4) in Front, Left and Perspective viewport are already active.
2. In Front viewport, create closed line like image below. Right click line and choose Convert To>Convert To Editable Poly. Apply material to this plane. I use simple green color and decrease its Opacity value to 50%. So I can see blueprint behind.
3. In Modify tab, activate Polygon selection. Select polygon. In Edit Geometry rollout, click Settings button right next to Tessellate. Activate Face. Click OK and polygons will be divided into smaller polygons.
4. Next, our job is to add more polygons. Change to Edge selection. Select several edges like image below. Hold Ctrl to select more than one edge. Drag selected edges while holding Shift. New polygons will be created. Change to Vertex selection, and move vertex position based on blueprint behind.
5. Repeat above process until half of face is created. You will need to use several modeling tools, like welding vertices, create new polygons, and cut polygon. I assume that you are familiar with these features. I already explain a lot in previous tutorials.
Naruto Modeling Tutorial: Head Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Graphic Design
2D Animation 3D Animation 3D MAX 3dstuff a aboutme Advertising Aftereffect Ajaib Animal antivirus Archeology Architectural Astronomy Audition AutoCAD award Bencana biotecno bitmapstuff Blender Calligraphy Catalog celebrity city Corel DRAW creature Criminal cultural Cyber Digital Art Digital Printing Director Download dreamweaver education Electronic extreme facebook Flash food Funny Video game Gerhana Hand Drawing Healthy History Hoax illustrator image funny Indonesia Panic Info Inspirasi Instant Tool internasional Islamic Jalan joke kecelakaan Kereta Api kisahnaruto kreatif Live MovieTrailer Site Live News Sites Live Popular Site Live Tutorial Site Logo makanan Manohara motivasi Movie music myNotes Mystic naruto Nature Otomotive parawisata Pendidikan People Pesawat phenomena Photograph Photoshop Pixelmator Politics portfolio Pot premiere Printing psikologi Rekreasi Renungan Science Sejarah sinema smart haier d1200p Software Comparation softwarestuff sport support Tanaman technologi teka -teki Teroris think Tips Blogger tools Tragedi trik Tutorial tvSeries u UFO uni uniq vectorstuff Vendor Video Video Artwork visualart webdesign Wisata
|Irfanrasyid.blogspot.com acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain|
|fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear|
on the site are in violation of copyright law, please
and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.