MAKING WEB INTERFACE WITH PHOTOSHOP.
- Open Photoshop
- Choose File > New > sett like here, and click Ok
- Open file of picture background which you wish, select Move tool, drag and enter to new page area of you make. Positioning in the centre of page.
- Activate ruller at your page.. Select View > Ruller. To make small cuttings at your web interface,so thatcan be accessed swiftly, and also to facilitate in making of button and other components.
- Click & drag the pointer start from ruller area till to your page center, till will emerge line representing guides. repeat this step many times till its result like hereunder.
- Activate slice tool, click Slice From Guides button in toolbar. Automatic guides lines will be turned into cutting..
- Choose File > Save For Web > Save